- Dollar Lake – Loops A & C will closed for the season on September 20th. Loop D remains open until Oct 12th
- Rissers Beach – Day-use beach shower building is closed until further notice.
- Self-Registration Parks – Campers can now registered at these parks using a mobile app. Watch for signage as you enter the park that describes how to use the app. This pilot project will be available for the remainder of the 2015 season. We welcome your feedback.
- All Parks — There will be no check-in for campers prior to 1:00 PM
- Porters Lake — Washroom plumbing upgrades will begin June 28. Minimal disruptions to campers are expected during the work period.
- Mira River — The comfort station in Loop A is closed until further notice
- Whycocomagh (Day-Use) Area — located at 9780 Hwy 105 will close for the season on Oct 2. Camping area remains open to Oct 19.
- Coyotes in Nova Scotia — Learn more