- All Parks — There will be no check-in for campers prior to 1:00 PM
Caribou–Munroes Island — Due to the recent heavy rain, Caribou has experienced
localized flooding in the park. The following sites are closed to at least Monday, June 29th:
Sites 1 through 24, 46, 77, 85 through 91.
These sites will be reassessed over the weekend for possible extension of the closures.
- Dollar Lake — Canteen not open (as yet) this season
- Porters Lake — Washroom plumbing upgrades will begin June 28. Minimal disruptions to campers are expected during the work period.
- Five Islands – Users should expect delays due to roadwork on the entrance way into the park. Be watchful for workers and equipment. Work is expected to be completed by mid to late July.
- Five Islands – Boil order is currently in place.
- Smileys — Bridge construction on Clayton McKay Road is now finished. Bridge is open for use.
- Mira River – The comfort station in Loop A is closed until further notice
- Moose River Park - Moose River Park will be closed until further notice.
- Amherst Shore — Construction in downtown Amherst causing a detour for anyone coming to the park from Exit 3 to route 366. Construction on route 366 in Northport causing a delays for anyone coming from Route 6.
- Valleyview – Boil order has been lifted; reservation website showing boil order in effect in error. Sorry for the confusion
- Coyotes in Nova Scotia — Learn more